Monday, August 9, 2010

U-14 Soccer Players Read This!

Kids. This is a test of your reading comprehension and internet skills.

I need to know how many of you can play a game on Saturday. Go “comments” at the end of this post and make a comment. In that comment, give your first name and the first letter of your last name. John would be John Y. Then, tell me if you are free on Saturday. It could be as brief as, “John Y. Yes.” If you have special needs, tell me, “Jason G. I have to be home before 3:30 to go to Orlando.”

There are eleven of you: how many can pull this off?

The answer to this question is, none.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad,

You know I can play the game on Saturday. John y. Yes.

Because I beat Robert, can I get a special treat?

Tom said...

Yes, John, You will get a special treat for following instructions.

Love,

Your Father.

Anonymous said...

Robert Y. Yes.